Collingsguitars.com    Collingsforum.com    Collings Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Gear  Hop To Forums  Technical and Repair Info.    primeVibe: Seasoning My Guitar
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12

Moderators: Lambo, Rockerbob
Go
New
Find
Tools

primeVibe: Seasoning My Guitar
 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Debra and I are extremely grateful for the replies and participation in the audition program.

FYI moderator/admin: Debra tried to make a Paypal donation. Some glitch or error, apparently between this website and Paypal, prevented her from making the contribution.

Tonight we just made "before" recordings with my friend's very sweet upright bass. Hope to post shortly both before/after clips in CD quality stereo (used spaced stereo condenser mic).

$99 primeVibe seasons all guitars including solid body and bass, violin, viola, cello, double bass, ukulele, harmonica, even drums! www.prime-Vibe.com

James Romeyn, Founder/CEO
Debra Romeyn, Manager

Posts: 30 | Location: Cache Valley, Utah, USA | Registered: October 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post