Collingsguitars.com    Collingsforum.com    Collings Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Bulletin Board  Hop To Forums  FS, WTB or Trade    FS: 2006 Gibson JD Crowe Black Jack Banjo

Moderators: Ed
Go
New
Find
Tools

FS: 2006 Gibson JD Crowe Black Jack Banjo
 Login/Join 
posted
Dated December 2006, this Gibson JD Crowe Black Jack Banjo sounds AWESOME and is in AMAZING condition!! It is the standard advertised model with all original specks and a TKL Zero-Gravity case. This banjo is clean and free of any dings or scratches with only some slight wear on the head.

Most of you know about this Gibson model so I am not going to go into my big spiel. If you are not familiar with this model, it is something worth looking into. This banjo is a banjo killer and with the softest touch the voice is sweet and smooth but with a salt in your eye attitude. (little spiel)

Priced at $3950 with free ground shipping in the US. Let me know if you have questions on the Black Jack. ...for now, PM me for pix. I will get pix up asap.

$3,950 USD
Free Ground Shipping
Preferred Payment Method(s): Cashier Check/Money Order, Cash (in person), Paypal
Buyer pays all PayPal fees
Used - Excellent Condition

JW

Posts: 227 | Registered: March 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post